Here are the steps to set up an Artist Account:
Note- to create an account as an Artist, you MUST have a valid PayPal account for earnings to be paid
- Begin by hovering over the "Join/Login" link at the top right corner of the site then select "Create an Account".
- Make sure the "Upload Art" option is selected:
- Create a Username (Your username will become your shop's URL. Choose this wisely as it cannot be changed once created!)
- Create a Display Name (This is how others will see your name on your listings and profile header. Spaces are okay.)
- Enter your Email Address
- Select a Password (Must be at least 6 characters)
- Click Sign Up
Now it's time to verify your PayPal account for earnings!
Note- There will be a $1 charge from PayPal for each email verification.
- Click on the Get Verified button
- Click on the Verify Your Identity Now button
- You will be prompted to sign into your PayPal account
- Click the Complete Purchase button to process your payment
You're all set and can now start uploading your art!
Check out this recording of our Start Selling With Society6 Webinar:https://blog.society6.com/artist-webinar-start-selling-your-art-with-society6-video/