How do I clean my Society6 water bottle?
For day-to-day use, we recommend cleaning your Society6 water bottle by hand with hot, soapy water. Followed by a thorough rinse before using.
For a deeper clean, here are a few additional options:
- Wash your flask with a bottle brush to get the nooks and crannies.
- Use household white distilled vinegar to help remove any stains or discoloration on the inside of your flask. We recommend swirling a ½ cup of vinegar in your flask before letting sit for 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and repeat if necessary.
- For any stubborn spots, mix 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda with a small amount of warm water to form a scrubbing paste. Dip the bristles of your bottle brush in the paste and work paste into affected area on the inside of your flask. Repeat as necessary until stains disappear.
Are Society6 water bottles dishwasher safe?
No. We recommend washing your bottle and lids by hand. The heat of the dishwasher can negatively affect the bottle's insulation as well as print quality.
Do I need to wash my Society6 water bottle prior to the first use?
Before using your Society6 water bottle, please hand-wash it and the lid with hot, soapy water. Rinse well and you're ready to hit the road!
Can I put both hot & cold liquids in my Society6 water bottle?
Absolutely—our water bottles have double wall vacuum insulation which keeps beverages cold for up to 24 hours or hot for up to 12 without pesky condensation on the outside.
Does the stainless steel interior affect the taste of the liquid inside?
No—our water bottles are made of 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel which is both extremely durable and won't affect the taste of any liquid inside your bottle.
Are Society6 water bottles durable?
Yes! The outer matte finish makes for a sweat-free, easy to grip surface and the inner stainless steel will keep your bottle ready for any adventure that comes your way.
What are Society6 water bottles made of?
The Society6 water bottle is made of 18/8 pro-grade stainless steel with a matte finished exterior. It is both BPA and Phthalate-free.
Can I put my Society6 water bottle in the freezer?
No, as the water inside the bottle will not freeze due to the double-walled insulation. We recommend adding ice to the bottle if you're craving a crisp, cold drink!
How big are the Society6 water bottles?
Society6 water bottles come in three different sizes.
- Our 12 oz (354 mL) version weighs 8.64 oz when empty and measures 6.06" tall without a lid with a mouth diameter of 2.25" and bottle diameter of 2.875".
- Our 18 oz (532 mL) version weighs 10.56 oz when empty and measures 7.75" tall without a lid with a mouth diameter of 2" and bottle diameter of 2.56".
- Our 32 oz (354 mL) version weighs 14.72 oz when empty and measures 8.75" tall without a lid with a mouth diameter of 2" and bottle diameter of 3.43".