Society6 face masks are not medical grade and artists are not permitted to make claims that suggest this product is intended for any of the following purposes:
- For use as a surgical mask, filtering respirator or to provide liquid barrier protection
- For use in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high
- To provide protection against or prevent the transmission of viruses or diseases
Artists must also use discretion in the designs that choose to make available on face masks. The following content is not permitted on face masks and may result in the removal of the design from the Society6 services:
- Content that misrepresents the purpose or protective nature of the masks
- Content that is culturally insensitive, offensive, discriminatory, inappropriate, unnecessarily graphic, or that may cause harm to the victims of a pandemic
- Content that is deceptive or that spreads misinformation
- Any other content that is not permitted per our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines
Please be aware that any designs found to be in violation of these guidelines will result in the design being removed on all products. If you believe that the design in question is only in violation of these guidelines for masks, you may contact us to reactivate your design once it has been disabled on face masks.
For more information, product details, and disclaimers, please visit our Face Mask FAQ.